Christmas styling




‘Yes we are that family’......The earlier Christmas arrives in our house the better. After seeing so many people putting up their Christmas tree I just couldn’t resist, the children absolutely adore Christmas, (almost as much as I do). I try and get them hyped up about it as early as I can and make it as exciting and fun as I possibly can. We have booked to take them to see Santa in a beautifully decorated Manor House the second week in December so I will blog that for you. Also in our calendar we had the Christmas light turn on in our city centre which we just LOVED! And then we will be attending the Christmas market, nothing makes me feel more festive than this, Christmas really does begin when we have visited the market’ it is truly magical! 

This year we decided to purchase a new Christmas tree, the one we had last year was absolutely gorgeous however I felt we needed a bigger one, last years tree was put up in my salon last week shortly followed by our new one at home. We purchased our tree from ‘VERY’ and I have to say I was highly impressed, we decided to go for the 7ft emperor tree, it’s flocked, it’s bushy it was so quick and easy to put up and it’s just incredible. (I will attach the link for it below) 


For decorations we have a bit of a mixture from our local farm shop which I have mentioned previously (doddington hall) the range and b&m. I find when buying individual baubles to buy two or three of the same ones, it ties the tree in beautifully. Also adding little extras that aren’t your typical baubles makes it all the more personal to you, I bought a pack of these gorgeous blush and champagne butterflies from our local farm shop and I just love the way they look on the tips of the branches. I was desperate for some feather bowers this year, they just bulk out the tree and fill in any spaces that need that little bit more, these were from the bauble barn in doddington hall but I have found some online (I’ll link below) and also in our local garden centre so I’m sure any garden centres local to you will be selling them. Our tree base is the most beautiful wicker basket, I actually bought this last year from B&M and it was such a steal I think it was around £12-£15, I have seen them this year in there and they have a variety of wood washes so I’d highly recommend having a browse in store. 


I also purchased some gorgeous garlands, both from the range, they are prelit so you just add batteries. Because we have our tree in our ground floor living area I also like to add some decorations to our first floor living room so these are just perfect. I also purchased some scented pine cones from our local garden centre, I’ve added these to some lanterns around the house and scattered them about in the hallways on my console tables. 

I purchased these beautiful berry stems from magnolia grey interiors on Instagram, I just absolutely LOVE these, they are so pretty and versatile and would make an absolutely beautiful addition to any room.


I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog, as I said above I know it is early, however I thought this blog may help some of you with Christmas interior ideas for your home.

All my love 
Victoria x 


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig