Turning 28!



Today I turned 28!! There’s something quite scary about 28 isn’t there? I told my husband I feel that 28 feels so much closer to 30 than 27 ever did (a whole year closer I know) but the thought of turning 30 isn’t settling well with me. The thought of ageing absolutely terrifies me and I know many would say you should look forward to growing old with those closest to you, and of course the thought of spending my entire life with my husband and children is all I would ever want but there is something that just makes my stomach knot up 

That being said I had an absolute beautiful weekend/start of the week. We had a lazy day on Sunday (only ventured out for a Sunday roast) which may I add was delicious, plus I got a day off from making dinner which absolutely made my weekend. 

Yesterday I had a gorgeous morning with my sister, we went for breakfast at a local hotspot in a village just outside our city (Doddington Hall) it is a gorgeous Elizabethan Manor House with walled gardens and a lovely little cafe and farm shop. Of course we had a browse around the bauble barn there (premature I know) however I just couldn’t stop myself!!
All shopped out and feeling festive resorted into ordering a new Christmas tree, I mean.... when is it classed as acceptable to put it up? I’m feeling the most festive I ever have this year, I’m like a child at Christmas anyway but this year is a whole new level. 

This morning (my actual birthday) I woke to beautiful cards from John, Evie and Joseph and the most beautiful gifts, (mostly home accessories) however John bought me the most beautiful coat,
I think he may be sick to the back teeth of having an ice block as a wife. Since loosing lots of weight I am literally always freezing and this time of year is just unbearable (especially the school runs) We attended a firework show tonight at our local football stadium! It was absolutely amazing, my sister joined us and one of my gorgeous friends/colleagues from the salon. It was super busy but it has really set the winter feels in now. 

I hope you all had a gorgeous weekend and a lovely bonfire night xx 

All my love 
Victoria x 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig