The Kerrigan Home



Hello and welcome to 'At Home With The Kerrigans'. Im Victoria and I'm the interior and Instagram obsessed lady behind this blog. It all started on Instagram, when we reserved our first new build property I was extremely impatient to say the least, (I mean who wants to wait 6 months for something they have already waited for what feels like a life time for)? I wanted it and I wanted it YESTERDAY, waiting for the house to be completed I found comfort in scouring through Instagram at all of the beautiful home and interior accounts and I found a huge passion and love for it myself.

Having a husband (who wasn't yet my husband) two young children, a thriving hairdressing salon, a wedding to plan and my little Frenchie in tow my life felt extremely full and hectic (and amazing all the same) but my Instagram gave me that calm escape at night, whilst the children were sleeping and the husband was watching football (or sleeping haha) its the place I ended up and I have to be brutally honest it became an obsession from then on.

This blog will be all things interior, lifestyle, wedding planning tips, hauls and the odd fashion finds
I hope you love reading my blogs as much as I love creating them!



All my love
Victoria x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig